Commercial and Corporate Law
Comprehensive legal consulting in all matters of (international) commercial and corporate law
We give companies comprehensive advice on all matters relating to (international) commercial and corporate law. We also advise and represent numerous foreign clients in their business transactions and projects in Germany and worldwide.
We are your experts for partnership and corporate law, as well as commercial law with its special provisions for merchants and entrepreneurs. Another focus of our work is commercial agency law, commodity trade law with cross-border trade law and international sales law including warranty law and delivery law.
We support you in a multitude of areas
- Acquisition and sale of companies as asset deals and share deals including assistance with the letter of intent, due diligence and the entire contract negotiation and drafting process
- Establishment and management of a branch office in Germany or abroad
- Trade in goods at national and international level
- Drafting and reviewing of purchase and export contracts
- Terms and conditions in international and cross-border trade
- Establishment of an international network of commercial agents
- Commercial agency law including commission claims, termination and compensation claims
- Contract law for companies, e.g. cooperation agreements, research and development agreements, etc.
- Partnership agreements
- Finding the appropriate legal form for your business
- Merchants Law – registration in the commercial register
We are specialized in providing conceptual consulting for interdisciplinary, effective and cost-efficient problem solving. If it is necessary to enforce or defend claims in court, we represent you with our legal experience before all chambers of commerce and arbitration courts.